Soft texture. Cinnamony flavor. Can’t be bad, right???
- 8 pitted Medjool dates, soaked in hot water for 15 min to soften them up
- 3 TBSP Georgia Grinders Maple Caramel Almond Butter
- 1-2 TBSP agave nectar, depending on desired sweetness
- 2 TSP Trader Joe’s Tahini
- 3 TSP cinnamon
- 1/8 cup Thrive Market coconut flour
- 3 scoops Collagen peptides (I like Great Lakes, Vital Proteins and Bulletproof)
Combine the following ingredients in a food processor until a paste forms:
- Dates, almond butter, agave, tahini
Add in the Cinnamon, Coconut flour and collagen peptides and pulse until a dough forms.
Refrigerate dough before using a cookie dough scooper to form into balls. Store in the fridge for up to 10 days.
- Equipment needed: Food processor
- Almond flour could be used in place of coconut flour. Add a little at a time, however, until you get the desired consistency.
Keywords: protein bites; collagen balls; energy bites