- 1 – 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- Seeds from 2 vanilla bean pods, or 2 TBSP vanilla extract if you do not have the pods available
- 2 cups heavy cream
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, melted
- 1 – 7.25oz bottle of the Reese’s Peanut Butter Chocolate magic shell topping
- 1 cup peanut butter M&Ms, roughly chopped
- 1 cup Jet Puffed Mallow bits (dried mini marshmallows), plus more for topping
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 sleeve of graham crackers
- 3 TBSP Salted butter, melted
- 2 TBSP Sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 375. Stick your mixing attachments and a large bowl in the freezer. These will be used when we whip the cream.
- Pulse the graham cracker crumbs in a food processor (or put into a large zip lock bag to crush them). Pulse until crumbs are formed. Combine with the melted butter, sugar and cinnamon. Pour that mixture out on a parchment lined pan and press down into a thin layer, about 1/4 inch thick. Bake at 375 for 14 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Mix the sweetened condensed milk, sour cream, salt and vanilla bean seeds (or extract) until combined. Set aside.
- Using the chilled mixing attachments and chilled bowl, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form, about 5 minutes. Add two dollops of the whipped cream to the sweetened condensed milk mixture and fold in gently. Add that back into the bowl of whipped cream and fold the two together just until combined. This is your ice cream base.
- Layering between two parchment lined 1 lb loaf pans (8.5″ x 4.5″ x 2.75″), add a couple scoops of the ice cream base to the bottom, then layer with the marshmallows, Reese’s peanut butter shell, M&Ms, peanut butter and the graham cracker crust chunks. Continue layering until both pans are filled. Chill for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Any size loaf pan will work here if you do not have the 1 lb one on hand. Freezing times may vary.