All of the flavors of a classic s’more and then some are jam packed into a refreshing treat that is perfect for a hot summer night.
- 1 batch of peanut butter s’mores no churn ice cream
- 16 graham cracker sheets, I suggest using the chocolate ones but the traditional ones work just fine
- 1 cup of Jet Puffed mallow bits
- Take the ice cream out of the freezer to soften a little bit, about 10 minutes.
- Add two scoops of ice cream on one graham cracker sheet and top it with another sheet. This will create two ice cream sandwiches, but we will cut them after they have frozen. Wrap the uncut stacked sheets in foil and return to the freezer. Repeat 8 more times. See note below***
- After about an hour, the sheets are good to cut into two. Roll all 4 sides into the dried mini marshmallows and serve or return to the freezer for later.
*** You could also make these ice cream sandwiches right before you are about to serve them and just cut the sheets into two graham crackers before doing so. However, you will get cleaner edges by waiting for them to refreeze and cutting them in half.
- You can make the ice cream days in advance and break up the steps to make it seem less long of a process. They’re easy, just a lot of inactive time waiting for things to chill/set!
Keywords: ice cream sandwiches