- 12 oz. Sour cream
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 TBSP garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 2/3 cup Hunt’s tomato sauce
- 6 oz. pepperoni
- 1 bunch of scallions
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 8 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, cream cheese, garlic powder, red pepper flakes and oregano. Spread evenly in an 8×8 pan.
- Top with the Hunt’s tomato sauce.
- Layer the pepperoni on top of the sauce, then sprinkle the green bell peppers and scallions over the pepperoni.
- Bake at 375, uncovered, until the sauce starts to bubble on the sides (about 35 minutes). Top with cheese and finish in the oven until the cheese melts (about 5 minutes).
- Before serving, mix it all up and serve with Tostitos or Fritos scoops. Also have a couple forks in there. This is a pretty hefty dip and the forks help scoop it up onto the chips.
- Serve with Tostitos or Fritos scoops!
- Adjust the red pepper flakes based on your preference on heat level. The 1/2 teaspoon gives it a nice little kick, but not too bad!