Quite possibly the easiest side dish, ever.
- 4 lbs tri-colored carrots, peeled
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 TBSP honey
- 2 tsp mustard, I like Mister Mustard (hot) for the added kick
- 2 TBSP Fresh thyme
- 4-6 oz goat cheese
- Salt and cracked black pepper, to taste
- Peel carrots, then lay them out on a sheet pan. I did not cover the sheet pan in foil or anything, as the oil will keep it from sticking.
- Whisk all ingredients together except for the thyme and goat cheese, then pour over the carrots. Massage the dressing over the carrots until it is evenly distributed.
- Bake at 375 for 45-50 minutes or until carrots are tender. Top with fresh thyme and crumbled goat cheese.
- You do not need to use tri-colored carrots if all you have available are the orange ones. Those will work just fine!
- Spice it up by using hot honey instead of regular honey.